Congratulations, mom or dad, on your pregnancy! It is such an exciting and emotional time.
Now, if you’ve landed here looking at unique baby boy names, you may be expecting a BOY, you may not know the gender yet or you might be keeping it a surprise and need unique baby names for either scenario!
If either of the last 2 describe you, consider checking out my favorite gender neutral names here and my trending 87 stunning baby girl names you are sure to love here.
Now let’s get straight to why you came here today… 75 unique baby boy names perfect for this year!
Unique Baby Boy Names Starting With A-C
Uncommon Baby Boy Names Starting With D-G
Strong Baby Boy Names Starting With H-N
Sweet Baby Boy Names Starting With O-S
Cute Baby Boy Names Starting With T-Z
There you have it, 75 unique baby boy names that are sweet, simple and stunning. Be sure to pin this article for later!
What to consider when choosing a baby name:
- Initials: do they spell anything? Are you OK with it if it does?
- Family names: do you want to honor someone in your family? Do you have a family name tradition you want to uphold?
- Length: is the name really long and cumbersome?
- Popularity: is the name very common? Is it too out there? Unique is great, but I don’t recommend going over the top…
- Alliteration: how do the names sound together? Sounds simple – but make sure you repeat it out loud.
- Growth: picture the name for a baby and an adult going on a job interview. Is it a name that can grow with your child?
- Nicknames: consider all variations. Do you like them?
- Options: Sometimes it’s nice to have a couple names picked out so you can see which one suits your little when they make their debut!
- Pronunciation: consider how the name will sound when kids say it! (Some sounds are really challenging for toddlers learning speech).
- Meaning: does the name mean something? Do you like the meaning?
These are just a few of the questions I would recommend considering before settling on a name for your baby! Take your time on this important decision. For more considerations and advice from other parents, click here to read an article from What To Expect.
We took almost 8 months to find 3 names we agreed on that we brought to the delivery room with us. One was a leading favorite, and we did end up choosing it, but I felt better about having options in case Stella didn’t suit our daughter.
While choosing a name can sometimes be intimidating, it really is exciting. Have fun and please let me know below if you found any names you love on this list! (or what other names you love too!)
Mamas, I sincerely wish you a smooth and healthy delivery and hope to see you become a part of my amazing community of moms here at Coffee With Kinzy!